The Brisbane City Council Call Centre a case study.
To fully appreciate the scope of the study, I have broken this review and case study into component parts, to allow you easier access and a better understanding of how the Brisbane City Council decided to improve Citizen Access & Service Delivery by implementing a Call Centre strategy to drive change within all departments of the City Administration.
1. The Brisbane City Council Call Centre is in a class of its own, not only compared with world wide government practices, but compared to any so called World Class Customer Service Centres. (Summary of findings).
2. The story behind the Brisbane City Council Call Centre.
3. Identifying the Key Drivers & Success Criteria behind the BCC Customer Service delivery project.
4. Meet Brisbane City Council Lord Mayor Jim Soorley on his mission to make Brisbane the most livable City in Australia.
5. Brisbane City Council. Information about the largest Metropolitan Councils in Australia. BCC employs 6,200 staff with an annual budget of AU$ 1.4 billion and covers and area of 1,220 sq km. The only local authority in Australia with its own credit rating ( S&P credit rating of AA+). Visit the BCC Call Centre home page here.
Back to Top of the Page, Managers Files, What's New or Home Page